Thursday, August 21, 2008

UFC

This is the greatest sport that has come out in years i just wish that cbs would get out of the way and try not to turn it into another

WWE


. This will destroy the spor for sure. Eventhough I have disagreed with UFC owner Dana White on several issues I certainly agree that the disneyfication of this raw and rough sport should not happen.

UFC


has taken a big step forward in their level of talent. But they may fastky be approaching the threshold for what the fans really want. Speaking for myself I owuld say that I want the nastiest bloodiest fights that are available. But my favorite fighters dont get to fight very often and I am getting tired of seeing the same guys fight over and over again. The thing that was great about PRIDE was the wasy the put tournaments together and the great fighters fought all they time and they didnt push for the grapplers to stall things out. They made them get up and fight which is what the sport is all about. Thats why I watch it and thats what makes it better than boxing the non stop actiona dn the conflicting fighting styles.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to CBS,s foray into the world of mma and whats gonna happen to Kimbo Slice now will Dana White get his chance to sign this mega star and build a match vs Brock Lesner?