Saturday, January 10, 2009

Laila Ali Boxing Events

Laila Ali is the most dominant female boxer in the sport's history, as she's won the WBC, WIBA and IWBF World Super Middleweight titles.  It's a good thing her career record is a whopping 24 wins and 0 losses, because the daughter of Muhammad Ali has A LOT to live up to.  I won't lie: it's kind of tough for me to watch women's boxing just because I don't like to see women hit nor be hit, and I loved watching Laila Ali and Maks on Dancing with the Stars.  I'm not trying to be sexist, and I for dang sure wouldn't want to fight Laila "She Bee Stingin" Ali; but I just find women beautiful and sweet and would rather see them laugh than fight.  Having said that, if I'm going to watch someone fight, it'll definitely be the great Laila Ali, because she's hands down the best that's ever lived.

No comments: