Friday, May 22, 2009

Paul McCartney Concert Tickets

Paul McCartney concert tickets have been must-have items for countless millions of music lovers around the world since the immortal performer first began his career with The Beatles in 1957. McCartney has been awarded 16 Grammy Awards either as a Beatle or as a solo artist, and he's one of the rare musical artists who have been one of the world's best in either role. Take a look at the hall-of-famer performing "Live and Let Die" and pick out which Paul McCartney shows you're going to see this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Paul McCartney comes to Argentina? The people here want see him!!! goodbye

Anonymous said...

I have loved Paul since i was 11 yrs old and have never been able to buy a ticket to see him, I still say he's is the best and on one will ever be better then the Beatles no matter how old we get . My lifes dream to to see Paul but I know I will never be able too. tickets are to high, but I love him and keep on singing.