Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lewis Black Live Comedy

Lewis Black has quickly become one of my favorite comedians, and he's definitely in my Top-5 for comedians I can't wait to see live.  I had never heard of him until a couple of weeks ago, but his unapologetically Jewish stand-up comedy is some of the best I've heard this year.  His Jewish roots doesn't mean what you might assume; if there was one group he might need to apologize to, it would be his Jewish audience!  Lewis Black has some of the funniest comments you'll ever about Jewish people, but he'll also give you his perspective on everything from homosexuals to modern American politics.  I'd describe Lewis Black as a genetic cross of Jerry Seinfeld and George Carlin, and you're in pretty good company with those two.  What's your opinion of Lewis Black?

No comments: